I Refuse To Get The Flu Shot, Here's Why
The push to get the flu vaccination by my doctor every year makes my blood boil, it truly does. Not only do flu vaccines include questionable ingredients, but the evidence shows that they are ineffective and toxic.
Vaccines deliver either live or dead viruses directly into your body tissue, short-circuiting your body's regular front-line immune defense system in your respiratory gates and mucous membrane walls. If your immune system is weak, vulnerable or out of balance when the virus is introduced this way, you could experience serious health consequences. There have been problematic additives such as a mercury-based preservative called Thimerosal, a component linked to immune system and brain dysfunction. Flu shots contain about 25 mcg of this toxin.
I come from a family of folks in the medical field and every last one of them has expressed their dislike for the flu shot and affirmatively agreed that if they weren't obligated by law to get the flu shot, they wouldn't think twice about it. My experience with the flu was quite an interesting one. I've only caught the flu once in my lifetime, one month after reluctantly giving into my pesky doctor's orders to vaccinate myself. My doctor still says that my catching the flu after receiving vaccination was just a "coincidence".
**rolls eyes** I call bullshit!
When I tell you I was sick as a dog, I was the sickest I'd ever been in my life. I was modeling full time during this period and unfortunately for me, I had to forfeit a MASSIVE job opportunity because of it. The flu had me OUT COLD. I couldn't stand longer than 2 mins, my head was pounding at all times, sweating profusely, you name it I had it. Whilst recovering from what felt like death itself, I started doing research on the ingredients that wreaked havoc to my body.
- Thimerosal: contains mercury that's linked to autism and other brain injuries.
- Aluminum: a neurotoxin that has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Formaldehyde: Symptoms of low-level exposure include a runny nose, sore throat, cough, dermatitis, sleeping difficulties, headache, fatigue, breathing difficulties, sinus irritation, chest pain, frequent nausea, bronchitis, and decreased lung capacity. Signs of acute exposure include abdominal pain, anxiety, coma, convulsions, diarrhea, and respiratory problems such as bronchitis, pneumonia or pulmonary edema. Your reaction to the flu vaccine is probably from formaldehyde!
- Polysorbate 80: Allergic reaction like sneezing, coughing, swelling, wheezing, shortness of breath, skin rashes, itching, and pain: gastrointestinal problems like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; heart and circulatory problems like abnormal heart rhythm, heart attack, stroke; fertility problems like infertility in women; tumor and cancer growth
- Ethylene glycol: Antifreeze
- Betapropiolactone: A disinfectant
- Nonoxynol: used to kill or stop the growth of STDs, but can cause allergic reactions in 3-5 percent of the population
- Octoxinol 9: a vaginal spermicide that can cause chills, confusion, dizziness, fever; lightheadedness, muscle aches, sunburn-like skin rash that is followed by peeling of the skin
- Neomycin, polymyxin, gentamycin: antibiotics
You still getting that Flu shot or nah?
NATURAL WAYS TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST THE FLU
I'm sure you're wondering what you can do to protect yourself considering the fact that I've just ranted about "not" protecting yourself. Fortunately for us, we are blessed with nature and nutrients, the ultimate protector and healer. The goal is to start incorporating certain vitamins, foods, and healthy habits BEFORE flu season hits to ensure the body is strong enough to block the virus and/or fight off flu quickly before it gets a chance to fester. I start to modify lifestyle habits the beginning of September.
There are so many wonderful nutrients you can take to support body’s natural immune defenses. Keeping up with healthy habits that prevent cold and flu are crucial and I speak from experience when I say the natural way works. I haven’t had a common cold/flu in over 2 years because I keep my immune system high, I practice self love, I treat my body with care and I STAY CONSISTENT.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor and I am not in the business of trying to “convince” folks to do anything. I am humbly sharing my experience and expertise with your health in mind, with hopes of arousing awareness for you to make the choice for yourself. If you have health issues, concerns, preexisting conditions that require special care, please consult your doctor before making any drastic health changes.
All My Love,